- The question of production cannot be raised without taking the software into consideration.
- Software conceals in itself the level of not only production, but even reproduction, and even superproduction, thereby approaching the biological cycles of a living being. Hence the bio-physiological metaphors such as LTV. The software constantly reproduces itself, solving all emerging user needs (“Uber for”) and creating new ones. The software tries to replicate and create the world (online games) and interactions (shopable content, TikTok etc.) and it is fundamentally memetic. Software is a technological virus. The virus is a cycle. Money is the virus of the value world.
- There’s no such ligne de fuite or it has not yet been created to withstand this. The discourse of anti-globalism, portraits of Che Guevara, BLM and so on are a way to agonize the masses castrated by Facebook. The end of the history has come.
- You no longer need to wonder how to become a body without organs. We are already all like that, and this body is called a technocapital.
- Sexuality has become the primacy of projectivity. In the world of capitalism, sexuality is appropriated by productive forces, but not in the usual sense — there are no questions of resistance. The desire of the corporate desiring machine prevails over any sort of desire, including the desire of an individual.
- In D&G, the desiring production was replaced by an assemblage, devoid of anthropomorphic characteristics. It is the assemblage that appears in DeLanda and Pelevin. However, retterritorialization comes shortly after — although we don’t need a pope, Elon, it was pop that came. There is too much Human in the Cathedral, if the machine has always been the essence of the Human.
- Binary code is the home of machine life (accelerated Heidegger). Binary logic, the return of repressed dialectics. In the question of building a science about the forms of consciousness, Hegel was biased — territorially (he did not have Zoom) and by his class (he was not a Twitter subscriber), but his position remains relevant. We have learnt about the absolute spirit. Grand narrative is no longer possible, not only because criticism has fizzled out, but because the narrative of technocapital has become a monopoly — to its credit, it tried a lot. The spiral of history — we all realized that the end is a flat circle.
- The post-consumerism era is characterized by high demand for retention. A shattered psyche and libido cannot be fixed on one object, they need a constant carousel, tape, digital abundance. The way to make them work (making money, creating added value, etc.) is humanly similar to keeping dogs looking for drugs.
- We are witnessing the takeover of βίος by τέχνη. The second, according to Spengler and Heidegger, has always been a condition and a tool for preserving the βίος. Triad βίος — Δραχμή — τέχνη. Δραχμή as a unit of settlement between βίος and τέχνη for services.
- Violence is inevitable, according to racial, national, ideological principle, until the human colonizes other planets. The rope stretched between the ass and the dumbass must make a choice — to stay rotting and destroy their own kind on this planet or try the luck on another one. Technocapital will appreciate, and colonization will begin — there is no other way out.
The opinion of the author may not coincide with his point of view.
For personal inquiries, please text in Telegram.